In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Finally.......

Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
I get a week off starting tonight at 6pm.[:p] Early tomorrow morning about 3:30am I'll be getting up for my first hunt this season.[:p]
Forecast is sunny with the morning low of 40*F and a high of 62*F. Wind east at 7mph. I finally got some sleep last night after going to bed the last few nights thinking about hunting for a few hours laying in bed[|)]. I'll probably skip sat. and sun. Public land is too crowded on weekends with the warm weather. Plus give me the chance to get yard work done. But hit it hard monday-wednesday for a total of 4 times out till I'm back to work next friday night for 12 hours, 4 nights in a row. [xx(]
Bottom line is I will not be around here much if not at all. Probably make you guys happy too.[:D][:D]

Good luck everybody!!! and be safe out there[:)]

Comments

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    I get a week off starting tonight at 6pm.[:p] Early tomorrow morning about 3:30am I'll be getting up for my first hunt this season.[:p]
    Forecast is sunny with the morning low of 40*F and a high of 62*F. Wind east at 7mph. I finally got some sleep last night after going to bed the last few nights thinking about hunting for a few hours laying in bed[|)]. I'll probably skip sat. and sun. Public land is too crowded on weekends with the warm weather. Plus give me the chance to get yard work done. But hit it hard monday-wednesday for a total of 4 times out till I'm back to work next friday night for 12 hours, 4 nights in a row. [xx(]
    Bottom line is I will not be around here much if not at all. Probably make you guys happy too.[:D][:D]

Good luck everybody!!! and be safe out there[:)]

Have a great time... I am takeing a 3 day weekend myself.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    4 days here! Good luck everyone, I would like to see pics and here stories on Tues.
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    3 day weekend here but no deer hunting till next weekend for me
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,200 ******
    edited November -1
    Taking my son on a youth hunt.
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway

good luck to you both!
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway

Chief that's what it's all about!!![:)]Your a good man.
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,200 ******
    edited November -1
    Can't wait. We are camping Sat. and Sun. The weather so far is looking pretty good where we are going. Mid 40's to mid 70's.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    yep gonna try to get on the board good luck to all. [;)]