In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Does anyone know how in the hell....

shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
you shoot a deer in the head? Square between the eyes when its standing broadside. And how the heck does a button buck change places with a doe while you are trying to hide behind the tree your stand is on?

So, yeah, I shot a button buck this morning, right square between the eyes when he was broadside. [:0] Picture(s) to come for the contest. [xx(]

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    you shoot a deer in the head? Square between the eyes when its standing broadside. And how the heck does a button buck change places with a doe while you are trying to hide behind the tree your stand is on? I know how you name yourself shoff[B)][:0][:D][:D][:D][:D] congrads on the meat. but you killed a button[:I][:I]

So, yeah, I shot a button buck this morning, right square between the eyes when he was broadside. [:0] Picture(s) to come for the contest. [xx(]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    freaky! That sucks...I hope the meat turns out okay.

Ben
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And I still don't know which direction the doe went. Heck she was only 15 feet from me. My guess is she was still there, the buck walked by her and with the trees in the way I didn't see the two together. Once the deer was in my shooting lane I didn't pay any attention to its head.

He was a big fat brute for being a yearly. Should be some good eating.
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    congrats. we needed the points for the contest.
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats on the "Butter-Ball"...Good eatin and Points for your team...[8D]