In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I saw it on archery talk I think its ugly but at that speed I may just have to try it. any idea on prices yet
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Just guessin' but I bet its in the $600-700 range.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Just guessin' but I bet its in the $600-700 range.
    the new diamond is well over $700 whats up with that are they that good??/
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have heard that all the bow companies have bows that will make that and more but were very uncontrollable and could only be shot with a machine. It should be interesting to see how many speed junkies jump on the bandwagon.
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    I have heard that all the bow companies have bows that will make that and more but were very uncontrollable and could only be shot with a machine. It should be interesting to see how many speed junkies jump on the bandwagon.

that is what I would be worried about. It doesn't help to have a fast bow if they bow is so touch that in hunting setings its not worth a damn. For 3D though, damn, you couldn't shoot with pins.
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bowtech sux balls, IMO. [}:)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201

Go shoot the Tribute. I have a Mathews and wouldn't trade it for anything but that Tribute I thought was a very nice shooter.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201

Go shoot the Tribute. I have a Mathews and wouldn't trade it for anything but that Tribute I thought was a very nice shooter.

I have to Agree if I diddn't have a mathewa I would have a bowtech or a Ross.