In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I have...

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
A keylime pie...2 5 gal buckets of sweet tater... 2 cases of beer...a deer ham and a 3 day weekend off....yall have fun.. I am getting drunk now.. cyall!!!

Comments

• Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't sound like a huntin weekend. I have to work 3 twelves this weekend[:(]
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Sounds good to me. I'm heading out Sat. AM for a hog hunting trip with a couple of buddys. Hunting Sat, Sun, and then Mon. if needed. Staying in a lake front cabin with a fireplace and also a fire pit outside. 3 of us going with 3 30 packs and a big pot of chilli. Should be a hoot.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    Sounds good to me. I'm heading out Sat. AM for a hog hunting trip with a couple of buddys. Hunting Sat, Sun, and then Mon. if needed. Staying in a lake front cabin with a fireplace and also a fire pit outside. 3 of us going with 3 30 packs and a big pot of chilli. Should be a hoot.

If you haven't picked one up by Sat. with a lake front cabin and a fire place you might want to use Sun. and Mon. to recover from the 30 pks.
    (maybe your not talkin about the same type of "hog huntin with buddies" that ben and I do[:D])

Also with beer and chilli, I think you need to correct your last statement. I think it should read "should be a toot"[:D]
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    (maybe your not talkin about the same type of "hog huntin with buddies" that ben and I do[:D])

No, we are using guns that actually go bang.[:D]
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:by Chief Shaway,3 of us going with 3 30 packs and a big pot of chilli.
    Don't forget to play the wind(your own that is)[:0][xx(]