In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SLASH LEADS THE CONTEST

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Slash has the biggest deer and is the current leader of the contest Congrads to Slash.....[;)] Nice Shot nice Deer[;)]

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    What are you tryin to do buckey? He still has to get into a squad car...if his head swells anymore he won't be able to close the door.[:D]

BTW how is the job goin slash?
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Thats what I'm hoping that he closes his fat head in the door.[:0] Don't worry someone will knock him off his pearch. Doughnut eating hoytboy.[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the laugh this morning!!!![:D][:D][:D] OH, and for the record, I did have doughnuts for breakfast this morning!!!!![:D][:D][:D] MMMMMMM GOOD!

Job is going good. I'm at the academy so that sucks. (They make it seem like everyone we meet will either try to kill us or sue us![:(!]) But I'm learning a lot! This week we start our firearms training and have three weeks of it !!! Can't wait!