In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Idea for the contest!!

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here is an idea a sticky! How about a sticky that's updated with the leaders in the contest? Oh, and just because my team is in the lead right now has nothing to do with this idea. I thought it could be helpful to see a list of the teams and where we stand![:D]

Comments

• Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    right, you being in the lead has nothing to do with it...[:o)]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    Here is an idea a sticky! How about a sticky that's updated with the leaders in the contest? Oh, and just because my team is in the lead right now has nothing to do with this idea. I thought it could be helpful to see a list of the teams and where we stand![:D]
    hey Im in for that, thats a cool Idea. Your so full of crap about not because your in the lead...... your a legend in your own time "I mean Mind"[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Slash...hoytboy...with an idea...yeah right.....

Ok...good idea.[:D]
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok, these insults may make me try and get on here a little more!!! After all, I have my Honor to defend!!!! YEAH right, but I still have some poop to sling back at ya!!!!