In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Illinois Count-down

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
YEP Illinois licence will be here in 7-10 days [8D][8D] yea baby

Comments

• Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Talked to the guy who I lease my hunting ground from the other night. He said that the deer are tearing his corn all to heck. He also stated that his father-in-law saw the biggest buck he'd ever seen last week under one of my stands. Sucks to be me. Come on Oct. 1.[;)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Alright! be prepared to be hung over at least one of the days your here. Whats you drink of choice? I can taste the Gibbys burger already.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Alright! be prepared to be hung over at least one of the days your here. Whats you drink of choice? I can taste the Gibbys burger already.
    no problem right after I shoot a big deer. hey Bang I tried the phone # at Illinois dnr and dialed for 1 hour and buzy buzy buzy . I then realized I could buy it online so bought mine and my bro's. Man I cant wait it finally seems real. One things been bothering me Youall talllllk Funnnnny.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Squeeeeaal like a pig boy!!! Youins ain't got nuttin' to worry 'bout. Now When them southern folk at Gibbys hears Y'all talkin with that Rhode Island/Jersey accent we could have a bar brawl on our hands. But its all good we'll tell them you know Tony Soprano real well and unless they want to swim with the fishes they better back it up.[:D][;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Squeeeeaal like a pig boy!!! Youins ain't got nuttin' to worry 'bout. Now When them southern folk at Gibbys hears Y'all talkin with that Rhode Island/Jersey accent we could have a bar brawl on our hands. But its all good we'll tell them you know Tony Soprano real well and unless they want to swim with the fishes they better back it up.[:D][;)]
    LMAO[:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So we need to get our dates set up for meeting. What dates excatly will you be here. I know its the first two weeks of Nov. but give me dates.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Man you just made the cut. From the DNR site

quote:Updated 8/21/06: Left over Non-Resident Archery Deer Permits are Sold Out.If you purchased the combination archery deer permit ($366) AND an Annual ($50.75) or 5-day ($28.75) hunting license and habitat stamp ($5.50) ONLINE you will ONLY BE ABLE TO PRINT THE LICENSE AND STAMP - THE ARCHERY PERMITS WILL BE MAILED TO YOU DURING THE NEXT 2 - 3 WEEKS.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Man you just made the cut. From the DNR site

quote:Updated 8/21/06: Left over Non-Resident Archery Deer Permits are Sold Out.If you purchased the combination archery deer permit ($366) AND an Annual ($50.75) or 5-day ($28.75) hunting license and habitat stamp ($5.50) ONLINE you will ONLY BE ABLE TO PRINT THE LICENSE AND STAMP - THE ARCHERY PERMITS WILL BE MAILED TO YOU DURING THE NEXT 2 - 3 WEEKS.
    yep licence and stamp have to be purchased. It says do not purchase a licence untill you have sucessfully obtained a permit. I have the two permits just gotta buy a licence and homo stamp.[8D][;)]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hungover you say bang? That's if he makes it through the night[}:)] How does gettin him comode huggin, knee walkin, snot slingin drunk sound?[:D] Almost forgot, then we dress him like a woman and take pics[:D][}:)][:D][}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    Hungover you say bang? That's if he makes it through the night[}:)] How does gettin him comode huggin, knee walkin, snot slingin drunk sound?[:D] Almost forgot, then we dress him like a woman and take pics[:D][}:)][:D][}:)]
    Your such a homo. you just want to see me dressed like a woman[:0][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    you just want to see me dressed like a woman[:0][:D][:D][:D]

Ayup pretty much[:D][:D][:p]
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't worry Taco he'll probably show up like that.[:0][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    Don't worry Taco he'll probably show up like that.[:0][:D][:D][:D]
    How did you know.... Mag [;)][:D]
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    Sweet!!!!!!!
    be seeing yall son
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Licence and tags in hand. Pull up your pants Taco Im,a comming your way[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    WOOOHOOO!! Team Bang a Buck fixin to put the whoopin' on!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    WOOOHOOO!! Team Bang a Buck fixin to put the whoopin' on!
    Be afraid be very afraid.[}:)] Heck I am[:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    my own countdown 34 more days till I'll be sitting with the boys having a barly soda.... can't wait... [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Me niether man, can't wait for the stories of the hunt, the barley sodas and the killer gibbys burger. Still not sure where we are going to stay. Not sure if we'll camp or stay out at my place. we'll wait til it gets closer to decide.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Me niether man, can't wait for the stories of the hunt, the barley sodas and the killer gibbys burger. Still not sure where we are going to stay. Not sure if we'll camp or stay out at my place. we'll wait til it gets closer to decide.
    [8D][8D][:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Down to the wire leaving for Illinois this weekend to hunt and meet my Bro's[8D][8D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    cool. safe travels.

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    He's here. The sheep are shakin'[:D]