In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

scored this morning

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
It starts off like this. I scared off some deer in the dark on my way in. A doe and 2 fawns came in at about 7;45 they then worked there way away from me with out giving me a shot. At about 8 I stood up to stretch and about a minute later a buck is 30 yards in front of me just wandering around where the does were. I grunted at him he changed directions and walked right into my shooting lane at 17 yards but he wouldnt stop So I led him a little bit and down he goes. took out a lung and cut his liver in half. I thought i heard him fall down so I went to look for some blood. the first leaf I picked up had lite pink blood on it and what I thought was stomach matter so I pulled out went home and changed and came back. I could see the blood trail in the leaves and I figured he was done but Iwaited just to be sure he was piled up 50 yards away blood everywhere very easy to track. Ohhh he was a little scrubby 6 and he weighed about 130 pounds. I didnt have the camera with me but Ill get it later [:)][:p][:)][:D]

Comments