In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

slow day

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Wow was it slow in here today. You guys out huntin or what? I'm gettin ready for my up coming hunt, doing laundry, packin other things, plannin food.

Comments

• Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man my whole season has been slow lol. I have seen 2 bucks total, one decent and the other tiny lol. I have seen a few doe but on the days when it is quiet, no wind and cold I see nothing and on windy days when its raining I see a few? Makes no sense lol. Hopefully the season opens up for alot of us though, the rut is closing in here in ohio!! [^]
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i try to get on here when i can. some days i have hours to goof off, some days i don't have a minute to spare.
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Out hunting here bang. I still have one more week off work. Then I'll be around here more. No luck with the deer yet. Public land is tough especially when there's waterfowl hunters 2-300yds away from where I'm set up shootin the 12ga scaring the deer off.[:(]
    Yea I know I hunt waterfowl too(canada geese)but I have private property for that. I'm not one to hunt with guns where there's archery deer hunters around. Just considerate I guess.[;)]