In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rather than just "Bragging Rights" how 'bout

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here's an idea. Rather than just having this contest for "braggin' right's" how bout the winning team get refered to as "the Grand Poo Ba's of the known Hunting Universe" in every post? or how bout each member being refered to as " King Mac-Daddy of the Gunbroker hunting Forum?" which could shortened by refering to us (errr. I mean the winners) as "your heiness" or "your majesty" in any post that someone would refer to us... I mean the winning team.

Oh, and the fact that my team is in the lead has nothing to do with this post at all![B)][:p][:0] yeah right![8D][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]

Comments

• Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK...sure...right after you paint great, big rainbows on the tailgates of your trucks...and really enhance the lisp in your voice when you talk. [:0][:D][:D]
  • Options
    47studebaker47studebaker Member Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about the winners are called "The lucky dogs" ?
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Don't get ahead of yourself there slash. remember all entries need to be done by Feb. so someone could have a nice buck they have already taken but haven posted due to the fact that they are hunting a bigger one. I suspect you will see more entries as the end comes close.[:D] Could be wrong but maybe not.

FYI, I'll go ahead and be a nice guy here and remind you to put your pic in the pic thread to get points for you doe.[;)]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Don't get ahead of yourself there slash. remember all entries need to be done by Feb. so someone could have a nice buck they have already taken but haven posted due to the fact that they are hunting a bigger one. I suspect you will see more entries as the end comes close.[:D] Could be wrong but maybe not.

FYI, I'll go ahead and be a nice guy here and remind you to put your pic in the pic thread to get points for you doe.[;)]
    Yea doughnut boy what he said[:D]
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why do I get the feeling this is gonna get way out of hand[?][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    because Slash is involved[;)] the rules are simple but so is he[:0][B)][:D][:D]
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

You mean EASY right buckey[?][:D][8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

You mean EASY right buckey[?][:D][8D]
    No I mean Simple.[:D][:D]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

ya think guys would do that on here[}:)][:D]
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey taco where is your doe entry? Or do you have a big enough buck tied up for us to win? I am still working on some more points. The last deer I got does not count. Got it with the gun. Oh well. Got another month and a half here to hunt.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote: Hey taco where is your doe entry?

Only a doe but right there is a good example. Points out there that aren't submitted yet. I've seen it before, some are just waiting to see if they get a better one.
    On another note, buckey I will try to plug a doe Thurs. so I look like I'm tryin on my end.[:D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I'm hot on a monster 16. He's friggin enormii.

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good luck man! I look forward to the pics.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Go get Ben... [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote: Hey taco where is your doe entry?

Only a doe but right there is a good example. Points out there that aren't submitted yet. I've seen it before, some are just waiting to see if they get a better one.
    On another note, buckey I will try to plug a doe Thurs. so I look like I'm tryin on my end.[:D]
    bang I think I can get a doe after work one night this week if I can get out right at 3:30 but still havent closed on the rental so who the hell know's.
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:they have already taken but haven posted due to the fact that they are hunting a bigger one.

Must be nice. In Indiana we can only kill one buck total (for all seasons and weapons). It's something they've done the last 5 years to get bigger bucks. They are getting public opinion right now on extending it for another 5 years and from what I've heard, most people like the one buck rule. It means people are passing smaller bucks knowing that it's the only one we can take all year!
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Slash
    Here in Minnesota we can take only 1 buck as well. Nothing has changed in the last 10 or so years. Going back to when we didn't have so many deer. Closeed-minded people in management will not change it here. Then again, it has been many years since I have shot a buck. I do my part for population control and shoot 2-3 doe every year.

Proof again today that we have too many deer. I had to stop and drag one off the road that someone hit. Just got back in my truck and 100 yds down the road was another one laying in the ditch.