In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

busted!

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well today was a very rushed evening. I got home from school early so I could shoot my bow, then I had a dentist appointment at 10 'till 3, then I was gonna hit the woods. Well it was just "one of them days" at the doctors office so I didnt get done until 4:15 got in the woods at 4:30 sat there in the rain/wind until about 15 after 5. IT PAID OFF!!! Three doe came in front of me at about 15 yards and not far behind them was a nice 8 pointer, with about a 20" spread on him. Now he came in at 25 yards but because of the wind and rain I waited...and waited...and waited. He finally came in front of me at 19 yards, I drew on him...then he stepped in front of a tree. I let down, he stepped out and as I was drawing back for a shot my phone rang. Now it was on vibrate but it just so happens the wind had stopped at that moment and all you heard was VMMMMMMMMM VMMMMMMMMM VMMMMMMMMMMM, and then of course WHIOOOOH! And all I saw was a white tail. I was busted, great evening [:(]. By the way he was headed right for the scrape I told you guys about, it might be his [}:)]. Figure I'll keep hunting him even after gun season[:p]

Comments