.

lesson learned

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
If you shoot a nice deer, don't tell anyone. I now have another hunter out in my tree line. The very last tree in that line is on the neighboring property and thats where this guy is sitting. NOthing I can do but offer to help him drag if he needs help. Sucks too cause there is another big deer out there that I was hoping would make it til next season. I am sooo bummed I don't know what to do.

Comments

  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    That really sucks. bummer....big time.

    Ben
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn Bang, that totally sucks. Bragging about the kill is half the fun. It's a real shame there's no respect anymore.[:(]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Why would you offer to drag when this dude is clearly "hole poaching"?

    Would you do the same thing to someone else?

    Ben
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    What a suck * no respect....climb up in his stand and take a sh#$# on his seat that may help...[}:)][:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Why would you offer to drag when this dude is clearly "hole poaching"?

    Would you do the same thing to someone else?

    Ben


    Well I'm pissed that someone would do this but he has just as much right as I do to be where he is. I don't want to be a jerk, well I do but, it won't get me anywhere. Would I do it to someone else meaning what? Sit close to there trees to get a shot?
    Maybe I should hunt some yotes with the 22-250 and the digital call from the tree line this weekend.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    If you shoot a nice deer, don't tell anyone. I now have another hunter out in my tree line. The very last tree in that line is on the neighboring property and thats where this guy is sitting. NOthing I can do but offer to help him drag if he needs help. Sucks too cause there is another big deer out there that I was hoping would make it til next season. I am sooo bummed I don't know what to do.


    That's so nice of you to offer to help e drag a deer out man.[:D] Really bro, sorry to hear about that.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    If you shoot a nice deer, don't tell anyone. I now have another hunter out in my tree line. The very last tree in that line is on the neighboring property and thats where this guy is sitting. NOthing I can do but offer to help him drag if he needs help. Sucks too cause there is another big deer out there that I was hoping would make it til next season. I am sooo bummed I don't know what to do.
    Opps I read your post wrong maybe it;s not such a good Idea to crap in his stand. who know maybe you will become friens and the guy has 10,000 acresand invits ya to hunt.
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Chainsaw????[B)]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Offer to cut firewood for your neighbor and start with that tree then work your way to the property line. done deal. [;)]

    or cross your fingers and hope he sucks at hunting. [:)]
  • LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with Surekill...return his Yuletide, unethical hunting strategy and cut that tree down. [}:)][B)][:D]

    Just tell him, "sorry dude, I was just clearing a shooting lane".
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lmbhngr
    I agree with Surekill...return his Yuletide, unethical hunting strategy and cut that tree down. [}:)][B)][:D]

    Just tell him, "sorry dude, I was just clearing a shooting lane".

    Yea then Bang will find his tree cut down. Then all the deer will be happy.[:(]
  • 7sdad7sdad Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    A bottle of roundup around the tree this spring and you wont have this problem next year and no one will know what happened.[:D]
Sign In or Register to comment.