.

Team Taco/DCSO = Big doe killers!

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
Taco I'd say we got the biggest does entered in the contest. I still wish I had shot my buck with the bow. The 142 5/8 would have really helped out score.

Comments

  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't worry about the buck, i'm sure there will be one entered soon[:D]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    Don't worry about the buck, i'm sure there will be one entered soon[:D]
    You guys are talking like the contest is over. It aint over till Ben squeels[:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    Don't worry about the buck, i'm sure there will be one entered soon[:D]
    You guys are talking like the contest is over. It aint over till Ben squeels[:D]



    And his girl friend for the night that he found at the bar at 2 am sings[:D]
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    Don't worry about the buck, i'm sure there will be one entered soon[:D]
    You guys are talking like the contest is over. It aint over till Ben squeels[:D]


    And his girl friend for the night that he found at the bar at 2 am sings[:D]

    I know the contest is still running... There is likely to be some entries to come in yet. The fact remains that Taco and I both shot a nice doe this year. That is all I was saying. Besides now with the new bow I can get back out this year.

    As for Ben leaving something squeeling... I'm not sure I want to know when that happens.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    "You big woman, you made a bad boy out of me."[:0]

    Seriously though. If that's the case, this contest could go on indefinitely.

    Ben
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    "You big woman, you made a bad boy out of me."[:0]

    Seriously though. If that's the case, this contest could go on indefinitely.

    Ben


    How ya been benny boy? dont see you around here much lately. When you wanna come down and hang out at camp with us?
Sign In or Register to comment.