In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Any luck PA bowhunters???

Stormtrooper 13Stormtrooper 13 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
Anyone have any luck yet [?]

Got to hunt the first day, but had to go work at Johnsonburg paper mill on 16 hr night shifts. [:(] Some nice country I'd like to spend some time hunting in. It killed me to be driving to work at hunting primetime in the evening & morning thinking of the deer in some of the places I passed! [}:)] The upside is now I have the rest of the week off to get in my stand to watch the leaves turn after the freezes we've had in the last week ( I may also see a buck in the process). [:p] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [8D] [8D]

qman_lr_105t.jpg

Only the strong shall survive !!!

Comments

• coloradoteencoloradoteen Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea got a BIG doe. Shot her in the spine. Biggest doe I have ever seen
  • 6MMX2846MMX284 Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have not hunted PA yet, but waiting for thing to kick off here in WV, next saturday to be exact. I seen your post, Johnsonburg Paper mill???? I have been in that mill. I was in Tyrone today, moving some equipment. The company I work for does business in your papermill. Shoot me an email, swisher_s@hotmail.com and we can do some chattin. I hunt up between Altoona and Tyrone, have alot of friends up that way from when the other mill was running, I am about 2 hrs south from Tyrone and your general area. Always enjoy dealing and talking with my neighbors to the north...give me a shout...swishman

In God We Trust...All Others Cash!