In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Horton Legend II CrossBow

predator_hunterpredator_hunter Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
i am planning on using the Beman carbon bolt and a Rocket 76gr. Mini Blaster 3L the bow is 175lbs. do u think the arrow and head is heavy enuff for the bow i dont wont to use a Horton scope i like a red dot better it says it shoots 300 fps could i sight it in at 30 yrd and maybe shoot out to 33 yds or 35 yds with the arrow and head set up any help i will take i am not used shooting pass 25 yrds with my PSE crossbow thank u VM

Comments

• Options
    excaliburexcalibur Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would think that your setup should be fine.. Your broadhead and feild point will determine the spine of your arrow. The heavier point the weaker the spine.. The stiffer shaft is a more accurate shaft.. not too stiff. It needs a little give, but you should be fine...good luck..
  • Options
    predator_hunterpredator_hunter Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got my Beman Bolts in they r 20 inchs long with 4 inch van's with a Rocket Mini Blaster 3L 76gr head the arrow and head wieghts 374grs they mite be to a light set up for that bow PH