In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

If needing help with Archery...

excaliburexcalibur Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
If I dont answer here on this wonderful site please email me at this email address excalibur@gwi.net Happy hunting and shoot straight..

Excalibur

Comments

• Options
    Stormtrooper 13Stormtrooper 13 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gee!!!

I've been a member since August, and this is the first time I've seen you post!

Here I thought I was in an unmoderated forum. [:o)] [:D]

Never had to E-Mail a moderater for an answer, or to get a reply. [:0]

qman_lr_105t.jpg

Only the strong shall survive !!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know I have been bad.. but where I work I can use my email but they dont want us online..I hope that is ok with everyone..

excalibur
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It's OK!!! [}:)][:(!]

Nobody seams to care on this forum. [:(] [:(] [:(]

I get so psyhced for archery season if I posted on "general" I know what the reaction would be! [}:)] In my innercore of friends 85% of the B.S. in off-season is talking about archery season. I rarely ever hunt rifle season. Why is it hunters remember more of archery season than rifle season [?] I think the reason is in archery you take notice of nature and it's movements (if the squirrels shut-up your moving too much, or something is around). I love my 2 week rifle season, but I get most of my memories from watching the yearly march from summer to fall.

qman_lr_105t.jpg

• Options
    edited November -1
    I could not agree with you more..The weather is so much better and there is peace in the valley with Bowhunting..I am so excited about shooting in general. I have a doe permit this year and might just fill the tag with gun..I know I hate to do it but my schedule says I might have too..See I own an Archery Pro shop and when it comes to this time of season it just booms..I set up a bow for me and someone else wants it...Dont figure..lol well hope to chat sometime with ya.

Excalibur
    [8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That's the major thing about a bowshop that blows! My bow dealer goes through the same thing. If more people spent as much time shooting, as they did on their bows you might have a little more time to hunt. Of course you might be looking for a new line of work!

qman_lr_105t.jpg