In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Your opinion on the best pendulum sight?

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
I use a keller. It sucks in low light. Does anyone else use another brand that performs better? Let me hear about it.

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I'm refreshing this topic in hopes someone new might have some input on any other kinds of Pendulum sights.
    Thanks, Ben.
  • Options
    Stormtrooper 13Stormtrooper 13 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My first question is why you think you need a pendulum sight? With the speed of bows nowadays you don't need one. Most important about hunting out of a treestand is the arrow path to hit vitals. I havn't used a pendulum sight since I shot a Bear Whitetail Hunter II.

qman_lr_105t.jpg

Only the strong shall survive !!!
  • Options
    excaliburexcalibur Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do agree with stormtrooper 13. why do you need a pendulum sight. There are much better quality sights out there..I think that one of the toughest sights are the Archers Choice models. The volocities of bows these days are way above the old 190's. Find a good stable sight and use it you will like it. Good luck!

May your shot be a pass through !!!
  • Options
    6MMX2846MMX284 Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I did use a Keller and shot with a Savage sight, that was when I use to also shoot 125gr broadheads with 2319 shafts! Now, 100 gr. muzzies, carbon shafts, the Hoyts I shoot are so smooth and flat, 10-30 yards, treestand or on the ground, same result and the technology is even getting better. I was so amazed at just how the technology has changed in the last five yrs. If you are still shooting an older bow, nothing wrong with that, still have mine and it worked for years, but it will open your eyes to find someone who has something new or current and try it, and hopefully you will see what I did and then I just worked on finding a good deal. I know use a fiber optic sight, one pin and it has bagged numerous deer, all from stands. I did take a few small "bonus critters" while on my way to and from the stand. Do they count?? Just my 2 cents....happy hunting...swishman

In God We Trust...All Others Cash!