In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

arrow rest comments

JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭✭
any comments pro or con on whisker bisket?

Comments

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Love mine, seems to stabilize arrows quicker. Only problem is after repeated shooting you will have to re-fletch new feathers. Small price to pay for all the pros of the bisquit.
  • Options
    excaliburexcalibur Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have seen them used and was not real enthused about them.. They seem to have too much movement and not true in the sense of stablility on high poundage bows..But if it works for ya, stick with to it..I shoot the bodoodle light..

shoot straight and they will fall...
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've seen guys that use them with carbon shafts and can't stand them. I still shoot aluminum arrows and they haven't upset me yet. But, BUT!!! the minute they do i'll be findin another rest...lol.. Used and still have my bodoodle and will never get rid of it, think I get bored easily. Guess the only thing I haven't changed in the last few years is arrows and my woman.
  • Options
    woodyd70woodyd70 Member Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Golden key futura has the answer, but it won't be released until 2004. It takes all the good from the whisker biscuit, and eliminates the bad...........noise and feather wear will be eliminated.........move over bacon (whisker biscuit), now there's something meatier (golden key futura's DISC).....stay tuned archery fans, this one will rule the market in 2004.

woodyd