In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

got my second bow kill

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
Well I was going to be nice and let this yote walk, but after he decided to keep running around my stand i had to end the madness. 30 yard shot right under the tail right up the poop shoot. got good penetration buried the fletchings up to the nock . he did a flip and ran off yelping. I would have too. he ran into some real thick stuff and i didnt find him

"Every time I hear the words animal and rights in the same sentence, I'm going out and killing 20 of something" - Ted Nugent

Comments

• thebearthebear Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am new to this forum so please bear with me. How proud you must that you made such a great shot and where able to make a quick kill and found the cyotee you shot. If I where you I wouldn't bragg about a tail end shot at a small animal 30 yards away and never found it. Animal rights people love to read this stuff. This is how we loose our hunting rights. Thanks for nothing [:(!]

IF YOUR NOT GOING TO EAT IT, THEN DON'T SHOOT IT
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    well the animal rights people could have came to my house this summer and watched this doe with her twin fawns eat in the field behind my house \every night. then one night there was only one fawn left then the yotes got both of them within a month. i hear them chasing deer all summer in the gullies by my house so
    I vowed to kill all coyotes i could this year. o by the way I went for the broad side shot but it jumped my string when i released and by the time the arrow got there it hit it in the butt sorry but if it didnt move i would have got both lungs

"Every time I hear the words animal and rights in the same sentence, I'm going out and killing 20 of something" - Ted Nugent
  • predator_hunterpredator_hunter Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    GOOD shot headzilla97 i would have done the same thing! keep up the good work PH

ONE SHOT ONE KILL[:0]
  • sealyonsealyon Member Posts: 313 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Texas "Bullseye" on a yote at 30 yards. Cool! If you didn't scare it off, it won't go far. Good shooting............

God put stupid people on earth just to test me
    edited November -1
    I glad you are getting so much support on your hunting skills or lack of, 30 yards is a long shot at any animal. I don't know you, I am sure your a nice person, but as you as a hunter please don't bring us down with you. As for the fawn thats part of nature, thats also why does often give birth to twins. I don't mind people shooting animals as long as it a good clean kill. Don't bragg about a bad shoot, trust me its not cool...[:(!]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Coyote's dead = good shot. Nuff said!!!!! Keep on throwin those arrows zilla.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Forgot something. If we all made perfect shots and had no misshaps we'd be having our own tv shows. I'd love to do what uncle ted does and make money filming my hunts.
    edited November -1
    Ya throw enough arrows and your going hit something. good hunting if thats what you want to call it. [?]
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    2 shots = 2 coyotes for me now bear you would be proud i found this one

• predator_hunterpredator_hunter Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi 97 Way to go keep up the good work ! PH