In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Not again

FlatheadFlathead Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
Went out this morning to my stand and everything was perfect,, wind right,active scrape 10 yards away, wet woods for quite walking. At around 7:00 I see a set of antlers coming through some thick brush. He was coming in like he was on a string[:)] Watching, watching, OK 10 points [8D] waiting ,, Ok two more steps,,, He stops,,WTF[:0] Then I hear a twig bust down below,,, coming up the hill Here comes a &^%$%^&^ another hunter[:(] Well I dont have to tell the rest. This clown was tresspassing to boot[:(!]

Comments

• excaliburexcalibur Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think that you should have shot this hunter.. Ignorant hunter..
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree, arrow in the backside woulda been a nice idea. On the other hand if he didn't see you, i'd have yelled at the top of my lungs and scared him outta his wits.
  • Stormtrooper 13Stormtrooper 13 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have had a few hunts like that, and I can say I have yet to shoot a body. Like 2 though. Just because he was enjoying the great outdoors same as you. Doesn't give you all the rights!

I think some of my memories of this same situation are my fondest.

qman_lr_105t.jpg

Only the strong shall survive !!!
  • jimcrowjimcrow Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If this clown was trespassing , he should have been detained and charges filed. Once charges are filed you need to see they are carried out . Do your part to stop poaching and trespassing. Hunters who break the law give ALL hunters a bad name!

jimcrow