In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Which is better

Flambeau DanFlambeau Dan Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
My son would like to buy a new bow, He's narrowed it down to two bows, the Mathews XL or the Bow-tech Liberty, He,s been shooting a Renegade for about 3 years and is an excellent shot, usually in the high 280's on the blue and whites and shoots 3D as well, any opinions or suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    mh1gsmh1gs Member Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IF IT WORKS, WHY FIX IT!!!!!
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mathews all the way on that one
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree if it ain't broke don't fix it. I've takin 11 deer in 3 yrs with my Reflex. My brother has taken around 50 in the last 10 yrs with his PSE. All he does is maintain it and hunts.

Only the strong survive!!!!!
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Has he tried the browning? I always felt it was a really good bow for beginners..

"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    archeryatticarcheryattic Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If it ain't broke, tell the wife it is! None of my guns are broke but that never stopped me from buying another one if I wanted. I was once asked if I had but one gun, or one bow....which would it be? I responded that I had no idea but I did know that I would be miserable thinking about it.

Keep the wind in your face, the sun at your back, and God in your heart.