In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

More Action

excaliburexcalibur Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
Ok, fellow hunters and target shooters, what do we need to do to get more attention here in the forums?

Comments

• Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Add some nice giveaways! Those always catch my eyes [8D]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I think once people try it they get hooked, I know I did. As far as getting the word out.....????? Sure would be nice to have every user on GB become a member of the forums. Any way to promote the forums through the auctions?

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Who knows, Excaliber? There's just not enough archers that frequent the site. Either that or we're just a silent bunch. [|)] I would like to see more people talk about their rigs the accuracy achieved and the reliability in the hunter's world. I check this thread everyday for an opportunity to hear other's stories and ask questions; but, there's just no activity.
  • Options
    anderskandersk Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why not give us "Gunners" some good reasons why we should give bow hunting a try?[:)]

I might try it some day. I did some rabbit hunting as a kid before I could carry a gun ... but not since then have I gone hunting with a bow & arrow.
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    make it like the other forums where your post dont have to be approved before they are posted, then more people will talk

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • Options
    Flambeau DanFlambeau Dan Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    HEY I POSTED A QUESTION AND DIDN'T GET A RESPONSE FOR A MONTH, WHAT DO YOU THINK THE PROBLEM IS?
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Perhaps pictures of naked women?

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I thought you meant all the forums, not just Bow Hunting..

headzilla97 already gave you the answer to fixin up the bow hunting forum.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent