In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    ok can some one post this link i cant

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Your link works.
    Kinda hard to tell you where to put it just from looking at a picture. I'm sure you've scouted the area, are there certain places with heavy trails and the land appears to create a natural funnel? Hopefully they would be leading to or from feeding areas depending on how often you hunt mornings or evenings.

The left (east) side of your photo shows where the fence rows make a (T). If you follow the fence row from that (T) to the left (west) it intersects a wooded point. That point is what i would scout the most, looks to me like the deer would funnel through there going to and coming from feeding in those fields. (what crops are planted or will be planted?) It also appears to be a combination of open and thick woods which may play a key part for you during rut.

I'd say your gonna have to invite us all up to hunt though, only way we can help you pick a good spot for your stand. [;)][:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent