In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

browning bow??????

jefflegerjeffleger Member Posts: 98 ✭✭
I picked up a browning bow the other day at the local pawn shop. All it says is SHADOW. Does anyone know anything about this bow.
Like when it was made or how much it's worth. It's in perfect condition and I paid $75 for it. My dad's getting into archery and it looked like a good deal. Thanks Jeff

Comments

• Options
    excaliburexcalibur Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The shadow is a good bow and you did not get hurt for the price. It is a good reliable bow..good luck with it and let us know how you like it.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a good deal to me. I have an old browning, must be close to 20 years old and I still use it sometimes. If it's real rainy out I take it instead of my superslam. I have so much tape and stuff on that browning I don't even remember the model name.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    grizzclawgrizzclaw Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought a Browning years ago at a flea market, both limbs cracked. I sent them back to Browning, and they replaced them at no charge. Browning has great warrenty service.

Thanks, Grizztribefans@sssnet.com
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Browning is really good about there warranty. I haven't had to return my bow, knock on wood, but my brother returned two different bows to Browning and they took care of everything.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent