In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Team Hoyt.............

NANA Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
I have been hunting with my new Dynatech, anybody else shoot Hoyt?
This bow is SUPER smooth and VERY quiet!! I got a nice doe for the freezer this year, worth every penny I spent in my opinion.

{)xxxx{:::::::>TRESPASSERS WILL BE VIOLATED! <:::::::}XXX(}

Comments

• excaliburexcalibur Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    great job on the kill. I used to shoot hoyt but I am shooting martin now. Hoyt bows were just a little to heavy in mass weight.
  • shootlowshootlow Member Posts: 5,425
    edited November -1
    i have 3 HOYTS
    1 pro force extreame
    1 pro force fast flite
    1 spectra target bow
    these are older bows but i just cant part with them and get a new one
    the srectra is a indoor target bow

Lt.RRG

c.gif
    "Go over,go under,go around,or go through.But never give up."
  • mh1gsmh1gs Member Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just bought a new razortec, love it. Fast, quiet, accurate, minimal weight a dream to shoot. I used to have a problem with bow torque and that has gone with the small grip on this bow. I am sold on Hoyt for now.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Hoyt Superslam has been doing the job for me for years.

PS: congrats on the doe...

"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    how much are hoyt bows going for

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • grizzclawgrizzclaw Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I shoot the Pro Force fast flite too, I bought it 10 yrs ago. It's heavy and noisy, but if I don't screw up it does the job well. When I first bought it, I could turn it up to 113 lbs. With a 2413 it would shoot 308 fps. Not bad 10yrs ago, but the poundage was hell on my neck muscles. I only shoot 71 lbs now, but it still shoots flatter than some of the people I shoot with.

Thanks, Grizztribefans@sssnet.com
  • grizzclawgrizzclaw Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oops, sorry, I got carried away with my bragging and forgot, I've seen the Fast Flites as cheap as $125. But you can by something modern that will hit those speeds at 65 lbs for $350 and up.

Thanks, Grizztribefans@sssnet.com