In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

arrow length?

mussmuss Member Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
Alright, I got all the pieces to my new bow. My draw length is set at 28", However I measured the distance from the string at full draw to the front face of the whisker biscuit rest, it is 26". I have a string loop and release. What length arrows should I buy? I plan on using carbon arrows. Thanks.

muss

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Length would depend on where you want your broadhead. If you want it right on the other side of the biscuit or at the end of the riser. I put mine at the end of the riser as not to slice my finger, cuz at times I have put mt finger up there by accident. Guess old habits die hard. My draw length is 31 and my arrows are 29, I know the biscuit sets back a little so it really depends on you. Have your bow shop look at you at full draw and let them suggest a length. That's what I did, even though I knew what length it was.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!