In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

buckeyboy & gogolen

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
Where the sparks between these two enough to have buckeyboy banned from this forum? I don't think it was.

gogolen, I would like to hear your opinion on this also.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=107106

Comments

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He got banned? I'm all for heated discussions but I guess maybe the powers to be thought the line was crossed. Guess I missed the discussions between them. Gonna have to look fer myself if'n they're still here.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did he get banned or just slither away somewhere? I have no idea where he went, although I am glad he did go.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    excalibur, what's your take on this?
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    Did he get banned or just slither away somewhere? I have no idea where he went, although I am glad he did go.
    [}:)]UNLUCKEY FOR YOU GOOO I'M BACK THAT REPLY OF YOURS WAS SO INTELLEGENT. "YOU SAY SLITHER" "I SAY SLATHER" "YOU SAY TARGET" "I SAY MATURE BUCK". "YOU SAY BLOCK TARGET" "I AGREE" [:)]THE NEW ONE THEY SENT ME IS 100% BETTER IT'S NICE AND TIGHT AND IS NOT GETTING ALL CHOPPED UP THE BANDING ON THE FIRST TARGET WAS DEFECTIVE.I KNOW YOUR GLAD TO HEAR FROM ME GIVE ME SOME BIG[:X]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear you are having better luck with your new target, sorry to see your attitude hasn't changed much captain caps lock. What's this fact you were mentioning about me going weeks at a time without posting, sounds an awful lot like fiction to me, silly ostrich get your head out of the sand.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear you are having better luck with your new target, sorry to see your attitude hasn't changed much captain caps lock. What's this fact you were mentioning about me going weeks at a time without posting, sounds an awful lot like fiction to me, silly ostrich get your head out of the sand.
    [:o)]MAN YOUR ONE UP TIGHT DUDE![;)] LOOK AT YOUR POST DATES NUMBERS DON'T LIE... HOW MANY TIME MUST I ASK TO SEE SOME PICTURES. I AM STARTING TO THINK THEIR FICTION. WHO ELSE WANTS TO SEE SOME PICTURES/ SO WE CAN ALL SEE WHO'S BS-ING AND WHO TELLING THE TRUTH. "THE TRUTH THE TRUTH YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH" WHAT MOVIE?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I will be home this weekend I will grab them and figure out a way to scan them on to the net or just buy a digital camera and take pictures of my mounts either way I will get some up. Buckeyboy, you need to learn the difference between busting someones chops and just coming across as an *. Where pray tell did you come across these numbers? I have yet to go a full week without posting, oh and for the love of god man learn to type and turn your caps lock off no need for shouting in here.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I will be home this weekend I will grab them and figure out a way to scan them on to the net or just buy a digital camera and take pictures of my mounts either way I will get some up. Buckeyboy, you need to learn the difference between busting someones chops and just coming across as an *. Where pray tell did you come across these numbers? I have yet to go a full week without posting, oh and for the love of god man learn to type and turn your caps lock off no need for shouting in here.
    [:)]Ok GoGolen lets call it a truce your a worthy opponent. Im I really an *? my neice calls me donkey maybe she's trying to tell me somthing.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [8D]Gogolen, Maybe we should continue to spat I noticed 79 forum members read the conversations. It was like a soap opra they tuning in to see what happened the following day. Just kidding all is forgotten.[:D]