In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

HHA sight

MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
When I bought my new bow I got this sight, can anyone tell me anything about it? sight0.JPG

sight1.JPG

sight2.JPG

sight3.JPG

Thanks for any help you can give and sorry about the size of the pictures. I think I overdid it[:I].

Comments

• gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe it is an HHA Optimizer-Lite Eclipse sight they retail for around $100.00 as far as how it works for you every one has there own taste when it comes to that I shoot pins with a peep sight but thats just me. I beleive that sight doesn't require that you use a peep, so you are just going to have to try it out and see if it works for you if not your local archery shop may take it in on trade or consignment for you.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Martes
    When I bought my new bow I got this sight, can anyone tell me anything about it? sight0.JPG

sight1.JPG

sight2.JPG

sight3.JPG

Thanks for any help you can give and sorry about the size of the pictures. I think I overdid it[:I].
    No offence!! get rid of that contraption there are some great sights out there now at very reasonable prices.
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    May I suggest an Extreme model 500 sniper sight, this sight allows you to screw scope lenses in the front of it and a light for your pins it is also removable due to the dovetail base great sight.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know a guy who has one of those and uses it specifically for 3-D shootin. I'm with buckeyboy, sights are reasonably priced now. Find something you like and get used to it.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!