In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

headzilla97

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
That meat grinder you guys use on deer, do you know who makes it for Cabela's? I found a Rand model with a 1.5 HP motor, it seems pretty decent.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Weren't you starting to hunt a new piece of ground? How's that working for ya, got any stands up yet?

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    no new ground hunted here, there are some spots ive been looking at but havnt seen the farmer around to ask him if I could hunt them yet. All my hunting seasons are closed at the present moment but I did take out 4 chipmonks at my grandmothers house over the weekend if that counts

And on the 3rd day god created the Remington bolt action rifle to protect the god fearing men from the evil muslims
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh, must have been someone else. Sorry I remember somebody posting a topo map of where they were going to hunt.

Chipmunks count, sounds like you have enough for a meal. [:D][;)]