In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WHO WANTS TO SEE MORE PICTURES

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE PICTURES OF DEER TURKEY AND EVEN JUST OF THE FELLOW HUNTERS ON THE FORUM. EVEN THE TARGET SHOOTERS LIKE GOGLEN.

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    It's nice to have a face with a name, and it's always cool to see trophies.

Ben

www.RightFieldSucks.com
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Can't promise trophy's, but I got a few pics, not to good. Are fish okay to?
    edited November -1
    Fish are excellent.

Ben

www.RightFieldSucks.com
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    pics are good I always like um But mine will have to wait till after the weekend when i bring back the album and scan them in

And on the 3rd day god created the Remington bolt action rifle to protect the god fearing men from the evil muslims
    edited November -1
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    jay_trev_jas_mike_w_catch.jpg

Jayfish1.jpg
    [8D]Great pictures. of coarse fish are ok. Just you and your hunting buddy is ok. as long as you have had a good day in the feild it's all good. We all know as sportsman thats what makes sucess so sweet it only happens on a few occations.
    edited November -1
    This is a friend of mine's dad. He shot this buck last year during shotgun season. After he shot it he found the other one hooked to it.
    2bucks.jpg

This is my buddy from a weekend bow hunting trip we made last year. We got there early Saturday morning and left sunday afternoon so we weren't really picking as you can see. [:D]
    Jason1.jpg
    edited November -1
    This is a friend of mine's dad. He shot this buck last year during shotgun season. After he shot it he found the other one hooked to it.
    2bucks.jpg

This is my buddy from a weekend bow hunting trip we made last year. We got there early Saturday morning and left sunday afternoon so we weren't really picking as you can see. [:D]
    Jason1.jpg[8D]excellent I love seeing the pictures you guys look like your old school hunters been doing it for a while. did your dad or family hunt?
    [:D]
    edited November -1
    My dad and brother hunt. Right now I can't think of more than two of my friends who don't hunt. Does that mean I'm a redneck? [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    My dad and brother hunt. Right now I can't think of more than two of my friends who don't hunt. Does that mean I'm a redneck? [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    [;)] YEP!!!!
    edited November -1
    So where's all the other pictures? Maybe we should post them individually, I tried opening this post last night at home and it just ran and ran, to large of files for my turtel connection.
    edited November -1
    So where's all the other pictures? Maybe we should post them individually, I tried opening this post last night at home and it just ran and ran, to large of files for my turtel connection.

[8D]Im going to try to hook up a scanner so I can put on more pix. The ony digital I had were the ones I sent. Hopefully some of the other guys will participate. I think it's pretty cool to see what everyone looks like with deer their buddies and so on it really holds my intrest in the forum.
    edited November -1
    Here's one I got in 99, pictures are pretty bad.

DeerJ1999-b.jpg

DeerJ1999-a.jpg
    edited November -1
    I can't put anymore pictures on my photobucket account cause it's full.
    edited November -1
    I can't put anymore pictures on my photobucket account cause it's full.
    nice man hope to see some other guys put on some pix. suspention is there away to transfer my pix to this topic? I'm not to good with that end of the computer. you seem like youreally know your way around the picture scene.
    edited November -1
    Jay, the one being used for his picture posting ability....[:D]
    buckeyboy & friends below:
    deer_pix-2.jpg
    016_09A.jpg
    Paul_2.jpg
    Paul_1.jpg
    edited November -1
    Jay, the one being used for his picture posting ability....[:D]
    buckeyboy & friends below:
    deer_pix-2.jpg
    016_09A.jpg
    Paul_2.jpg
    Paul_1.jpg
    [^] Thanks, Jay, you are good at it.I will be talking to you at your other adress need some advice on how to with pictures if you don't mind I would like to pick your brain?
    edited November -1
    never got your e-mail buckeyboy...???

edited November -1

[8D]been pretty buzy here I am trying a scanner out will let you know how it turns out
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

[8D]been pretty buzy here I am trying a scanner out will let you know how it turns out
    [8D]where are the pix guys suspension is one of the only hunters providing?
    edited November -1
    I have no digital deer pics. In fact, that crappie picture is the only digital trophy pic that I have.

Ben(who's not going to the trouble to find a scanner so he can show you pics of all young'uns he's shot)[;)]

www.RightFieldSucks.com
  • s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    Here is a Pic. of A.Gun an Avid Hunter.A.Gun w/ one of the first 2 Gobblers he Bagged this year.He is a G.B. Member too.A.Gun is the one on your right. Grandson Nathan in the background Bagged his first Buck w/7 Pts. this year.
    Image09_Anthony-Gobbler_VI.jpg

Crossbow and myself.Bagged these two the same morning this year.

Image12_Denny_Me_Turkey.jpg

Crossbow with our kill.He bagged two this year again.

Image03_Denny_TurkeyII.jpg

Here is one Deer I bagged a few years ago.

Image15_Buck_-_Eye.jpg

1-Powder
    2-Patch
    3-Ball
    4-Remove the Rod
    5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
    edited November -1
    Good looking turkeys s.gun!

Did you shoot that deer in the eye?? [:D][:D][;)]

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by s.gun
    Here is a Pic. of A.Gun an Avid Hunter.A.Gun w/ one of the first 2 Gobblers he Bagged this year.He is a G.B. Member too.A.Gun is the one on your right. Grandson Nathan in the background Bagged his first Buck w/7 Pts. this year.
    Image09_Anthony-Gobbler_VI.jpg

Crossbow and myself.Bagged these two the same morning this year.

Image12_Denny_Me_Turkey.jpg

Crossbow with our kill.He bagged two this year again.

Image03_Denny_TurkeyII.jpg

Here is one Deer I bagged a few years ago.

Image15_Buck_-_Eye.jpg

1-Powder
    2-Patch
    3-Ball
    4-Remove the Rod
    5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
    [8D]Nice turkeys guys. I like the deer eye too. If your like me I had a hek of a time trying to get pictures on. Suspension had to do it for me. He did a great job. I have the feeling he's going to start charging a fee pretty soon. I better lay low for a while. Thanks, S
    edited November -1
    $20.00 per photo [:D][:D][;)]

edited November -1
    $20.00 per photo [:D][:D][;)]

[:0]$20.00 per photo? Boy you don't come cheap do ya? Hey wait a minute, you want money for shooting a buck ovr 16" wide, you want money for shooting a fawn with 4" between the ears, now you want $20.00 per photo. "what did your wife break now???"[}:)][}:)][:D]
    edited November -1
    I'm not married, she's my fiancee. She didn't break anything, that I know of [:I]
    I got 663 square feet of concrete scheduled to be done the end of July. I decided over the weekend I'm gonna get a new truck so I have been looking at them. A guy needs some extra cash so hook me up. [:D][;)]