In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Wonderfull day at the Range

MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
Spent the day at the range shooting my bow and to my bloody amazement I actually managed to tune it perfectly[:0]. All arrows (five) inside an apple up to 35 yards at 25 almost all shafts touching.[:)] At 45 yards still killing shots. And my (fixed blade)broadheads shoot almost better than the fieldtips!?![:D] My carbon arrows shoot 8 inch high at 35 and 12 high at 45. Everything was perfect except I broke one of my carbon arrows when I hit it with an other arrow [:(] But all in all I'm one happy camper waiting for hunting season[^].

Comments

• Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats great I love it when myself and my equipment are functioning correctly.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Martes
    Spent the day at the range shooting my bow and to my bloody amazement I actually managed to tune it perfectly[:0]. All arrows (five) inside an apple up to 35 yards at 25 almost all shafts touching.[:)] At 45 yards still killing shots. And my (fixed blade)broadheads shoot almost better than the fieldtips!?![:D] My carbon arrows shoot 8 inch high at 35 and 12 high at 45. Everything was perfect except I broke one of my carbon arrows when I hit it with an other arrow [:(] But all in all I'm one happy camper waiting for hunting season[^].
    [8D]Good shooting . Did you end up changing the sight that was on the bow? 5 shots inside an apple at 35 yards and you only damaged one arrow with fixed broadheads. For good hitting that pretty good missin. "I have bad luck" if I could shoot that good I would have destroyed 4 of the five arrows.
  • Options
    MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Haven't changed the sight yet, it's actually quite good, but I still might change it later. I wasn't shooting with broadheads all the time; God the range keeper would kill me. I shoot some broadheads, but never more than one broadhead per cross.