In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SHOOT OR PASS

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
IS THIS THE DEER YOU REALLY WANT?

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    don't see anything so I don't want it.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh No!!!!! Now we got ghost deer[:D] I had to before Suspension or Ben said it, I see nuttin also.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I don't see it, but I'd still shoot for good measure.

Ben

www.RightFieldSucks.com
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    shoot it lots of arrows flying got to get the ghost deer

And on the 3rd day god created the Remington bolt action rifle to protect the god fearing men from the evil muslims
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    don't see anything so I don't want it.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    [:D] I shoul have have known better than to word it that way what a bunch of wise guys[xx(][xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So what are we shooting or passing on anyway?

• Options
    edited November -1
    You really don't see it, susp?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Are you messing with me? I don't see anything, but I seem to overlook a lot of things[:D]

• Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Are you messing with me? I don't see anything, but I seem to overlook a lot of things[:D]

[8D] long week in the stand haven't seen much, 4pt or nice doe comes by. shoot or pass[?][:I]I am afraid to read the replies to this think I will wait till tomorrow. Suspension you used to bump deer too??[:0] I heard you liked deer meet> But you need to just say NO[8D][8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Long week? Heck, an hour in the stand and I'll shoot a scrub buck with a messed up rack (no reason he should be breeding good does) or a nice size doe (if I want the meat or know someone else who does). I won't shoot anything though, unless I know it will have a tag on it leaving the woods.

So in other words Shoot it. Tomorrow there might not be any deer by your stand.

• Options
    edited November -1
    I agree with Suspension. Shoot as much as you can tag & keep cool. Put 'er on automatic.

Ben