In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ever felt like this....................

s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
After a day or two of hard Hunting and coming home tired,hungry, wet,disgusted,and defeated by your Quarry? Thinking about maybe just giving up Hunting and staying home to watch T.V.

Only to awake the next morning and want to go back to the woods again as soon as possible.

This is my favorite wall Plaque I bought and painted about 30 years ago.

Image02_Deer_Plaque-Funny.jpg

1-Powder
2-Patch
3-Ball
4-Remove the Rod
5-Do Not Forget the Cap.

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Heck I thought feeling like that was part of hunting. I feel like that a lot. [:)]

Nice plaque
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Nope. I never feel beat. If the days not made for hunting or fishing, and there is no work to be done, then the days made for drinking.[:)]
  • Options
    hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When the old white tail gives me the slip witch happens often, it just makes me more determined to find him the next day. If we knew we were going to take something everytime we ventured into the woods it would not be much of a chalange.
    How are you doing Fishermenben, drop me a line some time and we can swap hunting stories.

Hornet
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    By the 3rd day of shotgun season (if I haven't killed out) i'm beginning to question is it worth it. Then I climb the tree 1 more time and realize, YES it's worth it. Guess when I get to tired they can just throw dirt on my face cuz i'm dead.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
  • Options
    MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I enjoy being out in the wild no matter I kill something or not. And I don't mind the weather to much, if it's rainig sleath, snow or water I don't care all that much.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Martes
    I enjoy being out in the wild no matter I kill something or not. And I don't mind the weather to much, if it's rainig sleath, snow or water I don't care all that much.
    [;)]I kinda like the challange when the weathers tough, action not so good forces me to try and be a better hunter. I don't get discouraged easily. Any day in the woods is still better than a day at work. Plus if you are sucessful it's twice as sweet.[:p][:p]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Sometimes I feel like I'm the only thing in the woods that isn't holed up and sleeping; but, that only reaffirms that when the woods does wake up to eat it will have no idea that I am there.[:)]

Ben--after I sit 2 hours it all just blends together anyway