In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

rtnhwob, question

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
quote:
Never pet a burning dog!!

I just have to ask, how in the world did you come up with this for a quote/signature? [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension

quote:
    Never pet a burning dog!!

I just have to ask, how in the world did you come up with this for a quote/signature? [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    [?] Sus did he ever give you an answer where he came up with that quote? wondering what it means? Is his * itchy and he might bite you if you try to pet him? Cause my dogs Just pull themselves around the yard with their front paws for a while seems to do the trick for them. Gonna have to give it a try myself someday . The neighbors are gonna love that.[:D][:D][;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    LMAO buckeyboy!! No answer so far from rtnhwob.
    Be sure to take pictures of that little incident and post them on here buckeyboy.

My one dog bites me just for no reason. Last night while I was stringing up my poles he walked over and bit my hand then sat down in front of me. He's part lab and part stupid.

• Options
    MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well I have two Corgis, one's fat and the other stupid and both are useless, but very cute[:)].
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Martes
    well I have two Corgis, one's fat and the other stupid and both are useless, but very cute[:)].

I just searched them on the internet, those are cute dogs. I'd only have my beagles if it was up to me, my fiancee wanted the lab we have. He's nothing but a pain, so far he doesn't look
    waterfoul promising at all. [:(]

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Here's some pics of my dogs at my parents house from an earlier post.

Ben

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=113172
  • Options
    MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here's my two girls:
    Foxie(the fat one)
    smallfoxie.JPG
    and Minnie(the stupid one)
    smallminnie.JPG
    Neither is worth snote when hunting[:o)]

(ps snote is actually s h i t e, bloody worthless censor)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'll try to get some pictures of ours to post.