In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

idsman75!

270 Deer Slayer270 Deer Slayer Member Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
I saw you where wondering about carbons and broadheads. First off the snyper is most amazing head ever made. I think the montec is made by G5 and I thought it was a fixed blade. If your shooting carbons, buy the snypers and you will not have to worry about shooting them. Field tips fly exactly the same as the snypers. Its a great choice. As far as the carbons go, check out Carbon Express. There amazing arrows. Gold tips are pretty decent too.

"A blood trail is life" (Ted Nugent)
turkey.gif

Comments

• Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    270 Deer Slayer -- yeah...sometimes I don't articulate well when I'm in a hurry. I was considering a test of the Montec for the purpose of testing a one-piece fixed-blade. I'm going to give the Muzzies a whirl for the purpose of testing a replacable blade fixed blade. I'm debating between the Rocket and the Snyper mechanical broadheads. It's like ammo. I gotta try em all on for size and see what feels good! [:D]