In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Cabelas PL-1.5

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Has anyone heard anything or had first hand experience with these bows? I like what I have read but not to sure about buying one mail order that I haven't shot. Thanks in advance.[:D]

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    bang, if you're fairly new to the sport you should go to a dealer. You may pay a little more, but you will also have someone to help you service your bow and give you advice after you drop your dough.

Ben
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Has anyone heard anything or had first hand experience with these bows? I like what I have read but not to sure about buying one mail order that I haven't shot. Thanks in advance.[:D]
    [?] I believe that bow has a 30 day trial you can return no questions asked. might be worth a try. On the other hand like Ben said bow shop may be reluctant to set up a bow you do not purchace from them.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    [?] I believe that bow has a 30 day trial you can return no questions asked. might be worth a try. On the other hand like Ben said bow shop may be reluctant to set up a bow you do not purchace from them.