In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

buckeyboy...

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
I saw on another thread that you're going to be in Illinois in Nov. I do the firearm hunt by Rend Lake (Jefferson County) to be exact. Sometimes I go home and bowhunt our property just to get away from my usual hunting spot. Been doin it for years just to come down and hunt with my dad and brothers. I grew up just north of Rend Lake in Mt. Vernon. Maybe closer to time we could plan to do breakfast or lunch if we're both there at the same time.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Buckey is MIA. Must be on vacation or sumthin.

Ben
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kinda looks like it doesn't it. Oh well he'll see it when he returns.

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    [:0] You guessed it , sorry guys forgot to meantion I was going on Vacation for a week. Taco whwn you you be in that area? I will be there fron Nov 7th to the 18 th?
    edited November -1
    [:0] You guessed it , sorry guys forgot to meantion I was going on Vacation for a week. Taco whwn you you be in that area? I will be there fron Nov 7th to the 18 th?
    edited November -1
    Shotgun season starts the 19th so i'll probably be in southern illinois a few days before that. Closer to time we'll have to make plans to hook up and feed our faces.

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    Shotgun season starts the 19th so i'll probably be in southern illinois a few days before that. Closer to time we'll have to make plans to hook up and feed our faces.

sounds good will be looking foward too it. I will be staying at the Rend Lake resort cabins.
    edited November -1
    Cool...PARTY!!!! Buckey said we could all come over to his cabin and drink his beer(or at least that's what he meant).

Ben
    edited November -1
    I'm with you ben, boy I hope he has a big fridge in that cabin. If not he's gonna have to go get a cooler[:D]

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Hey taco, I just bought some land east of Mt. Vernon to hunt this year. Out by Bluford. I live up by Champaign but a freind of mine, also from Mt. Vernon got me started hunting down there so I bought some land ajoining his and his cousins. We have roughly 74 acres between us to hunt. Small world!? Sorry it is off the subject but hearing Mt. Vernon and Rend lake(which I camp at alot) I had to write something.
    edited November -1
    quote:Sorry it is off the subject

bang...Straying from the topic at hand is the norm here.

Define "up by Champaign"

Ben
    edited November -1
    Yeah, define up by. I live in Georgetown and ben is pretty close to.

i used to party alot in Bluford ages ago and my other half used to live there years and years ago.

edited November -1
    I live in the country about 5min south of Urbana. Close to Philo.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    [:0][:0][:0]
    You guys are planning a party and I haven't been invited? Whats Up?
    If Buckeys buying beer I'm there, heck I'll even throw in a cooler and ice, cause I can't stand warm beer!! [:D][:D][:D]
    Is everyone on here either from IL or hunts there? Guess I'm the loner from poedunk Ohio huh[:I]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    Where are my manners, of course yer invited suspension. In fact since buckeyboy isn't here right now i'll just invite everyone for him[:D] Party at buckeyboys cabin in Nov.[:D][:D]

edited November -1
    If you guy's show up, I'll buy all the beer you can drink. I will be there
  • MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn got to get a ticket ot the US [;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Martes
    Damn got to get a ticket ot the US [;)]
    [:0]That I'm not buying sorry[:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    Thanks taco!!!

Buckeyboy, you are the man!![8D] All the beer we can drink huh, wow, whata guy..[:)]

Martes if you fly over for this party then I am definately driving to IL! [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    MMMMMMMM!!!!! BBEEEEERRR!!!!![:p][:p]
    edited November -1
    [:D]Looks like we might need another cabin.[;)] looks like more and more intrest since Beer was the new topic. think I got my hands full with this bunch. Now that I think about it Sus is always finding a reason to have a beer. Ran over bow, watching a stump burn,Boy I better start saving now.[:p][:p][;)]
    edited November -1
    Reasons? I don't need no sticking reasons. Drink to be healthy is my motto. [;)]

Actually I don't drink that much. My life is not to exciting so drinking is my excitement. [:D]

edited November -1
    quote:Reasons? I don't need no sticking reasons.

I'm with you Susp. Who needs reasons? If the good lord made anything better than beer he kept it for himself. Or maybe that was if he made anything better than a woman? Nah! it's gotta be the beer!
    edited November -1
    Your right. It has to be beer!!! [:D]

edited November -1
    [?]What happen to this site yesterday could not get on all afternoon? did any of you ladies have the samme trouble?[:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    I had the same trouble girlfriend!!! [:0][:I]

• MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok, now you scaring me...
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Martes
    Ok, now you scaring me...

[:D][:D]

edited November -1
    No need to be scared Martes, just because some here like to dress up in lingerie and frilly stuff doesn't make it a bad thing[:D] Does it?[:D][:D][:D]