In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

fishermanben!!

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ya got mail!!!

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    so do you.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Alright the rest of ya'll can hijack this thread now[:D][:D][:D] I figger it's only fair since i've hijacked a few myself.

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Some people are so secretive around here. Gees....
    How's the weather in Oklahoma City today?

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Dunno about OK city but here in Georgetown Il it's 62 and drizzling.

• Options
    edited November -1
    I was just taking over your thread to talk about the weather. [;)]

It's been in the low 60's here all week and has rained more than I like to remember. I can't recall having so many hard rains in a short time period. I haven't been fishing at all this week [}:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ya thread hoarder[:D] or however ya spell it. I'd be thinkin something was wrong if we all decided to stay with the subject that started a thread. My excuse is my mind tends to wander more these days.[:)]We got rain today for the first time since we had that big storm a few weeks ago. Ground was so dry were are cracks all over my yard.

• Options
    edited November -1
    Don't start on spelling. My fiancee asks me on a regular basis if I actually went to school or not, she wonders how I went through college with my grammer/spelling skills. I always tell her the lady teachers thought I was hot and that shuts her up...[:D]

boy if you need rain we have plenty to spare over here. Since Monday evening all the news channels scroll counties across the bottom of the screen that are flooded or going to. I've got a good start to a catfish pond at the end of my garden, had about 6 inches of water laying there since Tuesday. I imagine most of our rain if off of that charley hurricane, but I'm no doppler. [;)]