In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

very depressing

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
The month of Jan is very depressing for me and more so this year. In a few days season will end. And I still don't have a doe down. I will keep at it til the end though.

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    The month of Jan is very depressing for me and more so this year. In a few days season will end. And I still don't have a doe down. I will keep at it til the end though.
    It happens fast could be last day last hour . It ain't over till its over chin up partner[;)][8D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    darnit. I feel it. It's been an uneventful season for me too.

Ben
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    darnit. I feel it. It's been an uneventful season for me too.

Ben

Me too... only 2 more weeks and I cant figure out how I can get out there 2 days.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If I can find a positive side, I have broke my 5 deer a year cycle so I am hoping I can break the "never arrowed a deer after gun season" cycle also. Only 3 deer down this season and 2 were gun.[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If I can find a positive side, I have broke my 5 deer a year cycle so I am hoping I can break the "never arrowed a deer after gun season" cycle also. Only 3 deer down this season and 2 were gun.[xx(]
    WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAA Want some cheese with that wine[:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No, I want more wine, Pheasant Hollow Red Razz to more specific. [:D]

Or some Captain Morgan...screw it give me a beer.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No, I want more wine, Pheasant Hollow Red Razz to more specific. [:D]

Or some Captain Morgan...screw it give me a beer.
    Nope captain Morgan with Coke and a twist of lime yummy.
    hey dude I only got one this year and never found the doe I shot with the bow.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hell, I thought you were depressed about coming home and yer wife screaming out my name[:D] BTW that Pheasant Hollow is some good stuff, ever try the Three Dog White?
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have seen 3 bucks, and a handufull of doe this season. I downed one doe and thats it...you're depressed? lol. I'm still bow hunting haha.
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stop your whining guys! Season is over here! I have to wait until the middle of September now. Only one doe with the bow this year for me.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    Stop your whining guys! Season is over here! I have to wait until the middle of September now. Only one doe with the bow this year for me.

You can't talk....your going to Mexico. [:D]
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    None for me and I'm done. I have to work till the end of the season.[:(][xx(][:(!][|)][V]
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    should i feel sorry for you guys[:D] almost the end of season and haven't seen anything i would shoot a bunch of little ones but no shooters my freezer is running on empty
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I never drew my bow.

final gun season is coming up, and I'm going to go shoot anything with four legs.

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I never drew my bow.

final gun season is coming up, and I'm going to go shoot anything with four legs.

Ben

Damn I hope ya ain't huntin close to a sheep farm, you might shoot Buckey instead[:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    I never drew my bow.

Ben

Damn I hope ya ain't huntin close to a sheep farm, you might shoot Buckey instead[:D][:D] hey I only have three legs[;)][:D][:D]
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,199 ******
    edited November -1
    I never drew my bow.

Ben

Never drew mine back either. But, with my son getting 2 and me one with the gun the freezer is full. Am heading to Crawford Fri. morning for the final gun season.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    I never drew my bow.

Ben

Damn I hope ya ain't huntin close to a sheep farm, you might shoot Buckey instead[:D][:D] hey I only have three legs[;)][:D][:D]

6 when yer behind that sheep[:D]