In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hey guys....**UPDATE****

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Been really busy and have not had much time to check in here. The 3rd ID out of Hinesville, Ft. Stewart, is being deployed for its 3rd time and I have a bunch of friends heading back over this week so I have been spending time with them. One of my former foster sons, Preston, decided to sign papers to go to Iraq instead of the Mexico boarder and is waiting on his orders. [:(] but PROUD!

Hope everyone is well.

Taco... got your voice mail but not the email.

Ben... how is the not smokeing? And the gym time? If he puts you on supps let me know. I have found a cheap cheap cheap source for cytosport products(among others). I use Muscle Milk light and fast twitch. I can vouch for the MM creme brulee flavor. Of all the protein powders it taste the best. No artificial sweet and not grainy! The light is alot lower in fat and cals so you can still eat a small meal with it and it is better for cutting. The fast twitch has a good amount of creatine, which you may want to add some lean mass.

Bang.... glad your family is feeling better.

Shoff... How bout them GATORS!

Hunter.... Some dispute about that hog you posted. I saw pics and doubt HIGHLY that it was anything more than a domestic gone wild. Also there supposidly is no one at the scales that can verify that the thing was even weighed there.

Buckey...bite me you yankee [;)]( ya know I love ya man)

update: My son, Preston, deploys for Iraq on Monday. Keep him in your prayers please.

Comments

• shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know any gators. [}:)][B)]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Been really busy and have not had much time to check in here. The 3rd ID out of Hinesville, Ft. Stewart, is being deployed for its 3rd time and I have a bunch of friends heading back over this week so I have been spending time with them. One of my former foster sons, Preston, decided to sign papers to go to Iraq instead of the Mexico boarder and is waiting on his orders. [:(] but PROUD!

Hope everyone is well.

Taco... got your voice mail but not the email.

Ben... how is the not smokeing? And the gym time? If he puts you on supps let me know. I have found a cheap cheap cheap source for cytosport products(among others). I use Muscle Milk light and fast twitch. I can vouch for the MM creme brulee flavor. Of all the protein powders it taste the best. No artificial sweet and not grainy! The light is alot lower in fat and cals so you can still eat a small meal with it and it is better for cutting. The fast twitch has a good amount of creatine, which you may want to add some lean mass.

Bang.... glad your family is feeling better.

Shoff... How bout them GATORS!

Hunter.... Some dispute about that hog you posted. I saw pics and doubt HIGHLY that it was anything more than a domestic gone wild. Also there supposidly is no one at the scales that can verify that the thing was even weighed there.

Buckey...bite me you yankee [;)]( ya know I love ya man)
    I have no problem biting a blond southern woman. none at all call me what ever you want[;)][8D]
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,610 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good to hear from you Gagirl. Yes it's sad but true that most of the "huge" kills seem believeable at first just to find out it's just a bunch of HOG WASH [:D] just the way it is I guess. The way I see it if that story was true it would have been all over the news by now.
    I hope your friends have a safe time in Iraq and return home soon. Tell them I highly appreciate their service for our country so we can sllep at night. They have my utmost respect.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I suck at being a non-smoker.

Right now I'm just doing the protein, and occasionally some red-line or black pearl before I work out. I've been pretty militant about it, and believe it or not, have cut my bar time at least in half.

Ben
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Right now I'm just doing the protein, and occasionally some red-line or black pearl before I work out. I've been pretty militant about it, and believe it or not, have cut my bar time at least in half.

Ben

Stick to it hun... you will do it when it is time.

I have never heard of Black pearl... what is it?
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Ben

I have never heard of Black pearl... what is it?

Caffeine Anhydrous energy drink

http://www.a1supplements.com/Black-Pearl-RTD-24-Drinks-p-2576.html

Ben
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    ben you should try this: http://www.sparks.com/home.do[:D]

caffine, gensing, taurine (sp),