In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

So how much long to wait?

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was just looking at the pics from the contest and was wondering how much longer people (if any) were still waiting to post their bucks. I know I'm done here in Indiana and I'm sure other places are done as well. SOOOOOO if you are still holding off putting the scores on here, LET'S HAVE 'EM!!! Let's find out who wins this thing![:D]

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    I was just looking at the pics from the contest and was wondering how much longer people (if any) were still waiting to post their bucks. I know I'm done here in Indiana and I'm sure other places are done as well. SOOOOOO if you are still holding off putting the scores on here, LET'S HAVE 'EM!!! Let's find out who wins this thing![:D]
    Slow down there Fat head my season dosent end till January 31st.......[:D] Go have a doughnut and be patient[;)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i haven't posted mine yet, i still need to scan it. However, its not going to beat yours.