In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Warm Weather

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Man it's January 4th . the weather here has been so warm this year no snow and it's going to be 65 degrees on saturday. whats it like wher you all live.

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    50s and raining. [xx(]
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    72 and cloudy/foggy.
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cloudy and 39 right now... Come Saturday I will be looking at 70's, sun and beaches! Going to Cabo.
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,250 ******
    edited November -1
    It is in the 40's and raining.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Seems like It's kinda warm all over. I like it a little colder... but I wont mind sitting there sat and sun in Just a sweatshirt nice and comfy ... might even get in a nap.....[8D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Seems like It's kinda warm all over. I like it a little colder... but I wont mind sitting there sat and sun in Just a sweatshirt nice and comfy ... might even get in a nap.....[8D]

I was hoping to hunt in the snow this year but not gonna happen. I will probably go out 1 hr earlier than normal one morning just so I can get a good tree top nap in also. I LOVE sleepin in the trees.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    It was 68 this morning at 7:00 am when I left out on my ride. Good Lord this is January not May!
    edited November -1
    47 here this morning. don't even need a coat. Crazy.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    47 here this morning. don't even need a coat. Crazy.
    same here saying 65 tomorrow hunt with no jacket[8D] so late in season now I dont even want the snow[xx(]
    edited November -1
    I'll still take some snow. It makes the coyotes easier to see. Time to start puttin the smack down on the yotes. them little tards woke me up again this morning. even had a fan on and could still hear them.
    edited November -1
    I'll still take some snow. It makes the coyotes easier to see. Time to start puttin the smack down on the yotes. them little tards woke me up again this morning. even had a fan on and could still hear them. Hmmmmm maybe i will hunt some after the deer season is over sounds like fun[8D]
    edited November -1
    I'll still take some snow. It makes the coyotes easier to see. Time to start puttin the smack down on the yotes. them little tards woke me up again this morning. even had a fan on and could still hear them. Hmmmmm maybe i will hunt some after the deer season is over sounds like fun[8D]

Yotes are a bit of a challange with a bow, them little suckers are fast. I have missed more than I've hit. Now give me the gun and I have only missed 2....so far
    edited November -1

Yotes are a bit of a challange with a bow, them little suckers are fast. I have missed more than I've hit. Now give me the gun and I have only missed 2....so far
    Yea I think I would use the gun with scope. put em to sleep[;)]
  • elkoholicelkoholic Member Posts: 5,130
    edited November -1
    It is snowing again here in Colorado. This has been the coldest winter I can remember in a long time.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by elkoholic
    It is snowing again here in Colorado. This has been the coldest winter I can remember in a long time.
    Yea i,ve been following the news you folks are getting whacked this year. Just the opposite here the warmist winter I can remember and im 45.... not complaining dont have to shovel or plow rain....[:D] Stay safe and roll with it
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I had nightmares about global climate changes last night. This stuff is just too freaky.

Ben
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    I had nightmares about global climate changes last night. This stuff is just too freaky.

Ben
    your freaky[:D][:D]
  • elkoholicelkoholic Member Posts: 5,130
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by elkoholic
    Yea i,ve been following the news you folks are getting whacked this year. Just the opposite here the warmist winter I can remember and im 45.... not complaining dont have to shovel or plow rain....[:D] Stay safe and roll with it

I'm on the West Slope so we have missed out on the BIG snow but this is still crazy.
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,610 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    52*F here today. It's also been the 14th 50*+ day since dec. 1st and the 27th consecutive day above normal. BTW the normal high is 30*F and the tulips in my back yard are 1-2" tall. That's never happened before.
    edited November -1
    Well today is the 33rd consecutive day with above normal temps [:D][:p] BUT sunday and monday a snow storm then temps in the teens for the highs and below zero at night. Guess it time to freeze my nads off.[xx(][:(][:(!][V] Good thing I have plenty of hot chocolate left over from the hunting season.[:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    Well today is the 33rd consecutive day with above normal temps [:D][:p] BUT sunday and monday a snow storm then temps in the teens for the highs and below zero at night. Guess it time to freeze my nads off.[xx(][:(][:(!][V] Good thing I have plenty of hot chocolate left over from the hunting season.[:D]

Snow storm?? I ain't heard nuttin' 'bout no snow storm. you guys get all the snow. send some down here.
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    snow what is that?? oh yeah that the white chit you guys gets to shovel [:D] we never have snow way down here
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    snow what is that?? oh yeah that the white chit you guys gets to shovel [:D] we never have snow way down here
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ladyhunter

Your missin out. When the snow is on thats the best time to hunt. I love, love, love hunting in the snow.
    edited November -1

Snow storm?? I ain't heard nuttin' 'bout no snow storm. you guys get all the snow. send some down here.

No snow here since that early december storm that hammered us both. The forecast here is snow sunday afternoon/evening into monday. Probably be rain for you Bang.
    edited November -1

No snow here since that early december storm that hammered us both. The forecast here is snow sunday afternoon/evening into monday. Probably be rain for you Bang.

I've only seen a dusting maybe a little more this year. I did speak to soon though. We are under an ice storm warning from 9 tonight until 6 am Mon. This was on the radio around 3.
    edited November -1
    I saw that Bang. Mostly south of me, though my truck was covered with a thin layer of ice this morning. Not too bad though. Temp around 29*f. It melted fast and the roads are fine cause the ground isn't frozen. Rare for this time of year.
    edited November -1
    I saw that Bang. Mostly south of me, though my truck was covered with a thin layer of ice this morning. Not too bad though. Temp around 29*f. It melted fast and the roads are fine cause the ground isn't frozen. Rare for this time of year.

Still no ice here [:(!]. Only 1 station still says we are in the warning. supposed to be colder tonight so we'll see.
    edited November -1

Still no ice here [:(!]. Only 1 station still says we are in the warning. supposed to be colder tonight so we'll see.

Bang what's this[:(!] you want an ice storm?
    edited November -1
    Well, I would just like to have some kind of winter. All the crap keeps missin us.
    edited November -1
    Sleet here today with snow tonight?
    edited November -1
    Sleet and light snow here cold rain all day. stayed in the house getting soft at the end of the season, tues and wed gonna get colder like 14 degrees and 16 degrees[xx(] at this point season is just about over .. not takes afew times in the stand in that weater to get used to . not gonna freeze my [8][8]'s off now. besides looking foward to texas[:p]
    edited November -1
    18 here this morning, flurries thats it. weather men are retarded. Went to bed Sun. night and they said 1/4 inch ice and 1" sleet topped off with snow. It was raining and 38 when I got up Mon.
    edited November -1
    18 here this morning, flurries thats it. weather men are retarded. Went to bed Sun. night and they said 1/4 inch ice and 1" sleet topped off with snow. It was raining and 38 when I got up Mon.
    yep same hre we got the 38 today tomorrow is going to be like 18....
    edited November -1
    Almost an inch of cold rain here sunday night at 30*F. Never did snow but that's ok. I went out shed hunting monday. Then we got 2" of fluffy light snow. Made for some easy shoveling this morning. But it was 9*F with the high of 18*F today. Tonight below zero, 13*F right now. Good thing I have all the goretex thinsulate boots,gloves,hats and coats. OH and hot chocolate.[:D]
    edited November -1
    9* right now, no hot chocolate but I'll take some a good cup of mud with a shot of captain. What a way to start the day![:D]
    edited November -1
    9* right now, no hot chocolate but I'll take some a good cup of mud with a shot of captain. What a way to start the day![:D]
    12* here below 0* tonite....[xx(]who need it now
    edited November -1
    12* here below 0* tonite....[xx(]who need it now

I would have liked it more a month or two ago. But this should get the yotes runnin'
    edited November -1
    2*F this morning. FMAO The good thing is I doubt my deep freezer in the garage is using electricity.LOL
    Good thing march is only 6 weeks away.[:D]