In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

NEW BOWS

fla airboaterfla airboater Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
I have a Blade runner Iso-force Bow and I would like to have some feedback on this bow from Blade runner owners , is there any body out there that owns one and what might your opinion be? I took my first whitetail this year and it semmed to be quite easy at 45 yards.

Comments

• fla airboaterfla airboater Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just wondering who else has got a new bow since last year and would like to brag or boast a little? As some of you know I purchased a great new bow but some won't comment on because it's not a certain one! Not starting anything here. But since I don't ever remember ragging on anyone elses (hard earned and very deserved equipment) Bow that just hoping someone is as proud of a great new update to there bowhunting!

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think any one on here has a blade runner. If you can get past all the bs, check out www.archerytalk.com
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I don't know anything about them 'cept they have an interesting design. I'd shoot one to see what she has to offer.
    Give us some details of your hunt, give us the story. How's the bow feel?
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I would sure like to shoot one myself to see how they feel...
    it would have to really stand out because all the rather conventional bows have the same specifications. just as fast or faster. just as quiet, just as forgiving ? What made you decide to buy one??? the 26" axle to axle???