In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hey you clowns!!!!

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have a very good friend of mine selling his Switchback XT. If ya'll know anyone looking he wants $700.00 for it loaded. It has a Montana Black Gold photocromatic sight, Ripcord rest, 2 piece Mathews quiver, s coil and wriststrap. It now has a 28" 65% letoff cam on it, but I have a 27.5", 28.5", 29" and 30" cam I can swap out. The bow is in great shape it just needs a new home because his Drtenalin came in last week. Now let the s#%t start from the H&%t boys[:D]

Comments

• A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whats the draw lb?
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Taco just what "clowns" are you referring to? * clowns? [:D]

J/k man. That is a nice bow.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    Whats the draw lb?

60-70 A.Gun
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009

Watch what you say partner[:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009

Watch what you say partner[:D]

It's a Mathews...[:D] Now that I have a Hoyt to be proud of, I enjoy giving out a lot more crap about the Mathletes...

By the way WTG... you know what for.
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the offer but I already shoot the best!!! HOYT!!!!![:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311

I'll admit I shot a Vectrix the other day that a guy had at the shop. Not a bad bow just to heavy and plus the fact it says H#%t on it[:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311

I'll admit I shot a Vectrix the other day that a guy had at the shop. Not a bad bow just to heavy and plus the fact it says H#%t on it[:D]

I was messing around at the range yesterday and shot the Drenalin and SB XT against my Vectrix. I liked the XT better than the Drenalin, but still don't like the grip and balance of it. Maybe it would be better without the grip and some back weights on the riser. My Vectrix just fits me better.
    I have yet to shoot a Guardian so I don't know what that bow is like. Still none have come into the local shop. Oh well like Headzilla said... I already shoot the best... HOYT![:D]
    edited November -1
    I know alot of guys that went to the Shrew grip or took their grip off and put a limbsaver wrap on the XT because of the thickness of the stock grip.
    edited November -1
    Most top shooters that I know do not use the stock grip. They use some sort of custom grip. That is nearly across the board, whether it be Hoyt, Mathews, Bowtech, or any other bow.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I have a very good friend of mine selling his Switchback XT. If ya'll know anyone looking he wants $700.00 for it loaded. It has a Montana Black Gold photocromatic sight, Ripcord rest, 2 piece Mathews quiver, s coil and wriststrap. It now has a 28" 65% letoff cam on it, but I have a 27.5", 28.5", 29" and 30" cam I can swap out. The bow is in great shape it just needs a new home because his Drtenalin came in last week. Now let the s#%t start from the H&%t boys[:D]

My buddy freddie just bought the drenalin he would have bought it for sure.[:(] I'll ask around....