In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

PSE Bruin

r1racingr1racing Member Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
I am looking at picking up a used PSE bruin from a buddy of mine are these good bows or should i look for something else.

Comments

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    dont know about the Bruin myself....

A good bow is one you can shoot comfy, you like and fits your wallet.

There are bows that are manufactured better then others but PSE has really upped their quality in the last few years.

welcome to the nut farm.

You may have walked in on the heels of some crazy stuff so dont let any jokeing get ya rilled up.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    give us some details are you a hunter target shooter let us know what your needs are and we we steer you in the right direction[;)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    http://www.pse-archery.com/*.php?k=57248&u=0736SU

Sounds like a decent bow if the price is right. Welcome to the forum.
  • r1racingr1racing Member Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will be using it for target shooting and hunting. It was was purshased brand new last october. It comes with a dozen Easton gamegetter arrows, Wisker biscuit rest, and toxonic sights. Asking price is $180 for all. I shot it this morning and it fits me good and shots fine.
    edited November -1
    I'd say go for it!
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    Welcome to the forum. If you think it feels and shoots good that is half the battle. Sounds like a good deal to me.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome aboard, as for the bow. Whisker bisquit-50 bucks, sight-50 or more, dozen arrows, at least 50 new for aluminum. I'd say no brainer, buy it and enjoy the addiction known as archery.
    edited November -1
    Thanks everyone. I bought the bow this morning and got a range membership so i can practice well it is cold out.
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    Good for you. Good shooting.
    edited November -1
    Cool! Is this your first bow?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by r1racing
    Thanks everyone. I bought the bow this morning and got a range membership so i can practice well it is cold out.
    Thats great[;)] stick around and keep us informed how its going and welcome to the forum. also i just noticed you are from VT you are closest to me here in RI... OK watch all the comments on how sorry tey all feel for you[;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Thats great[;)] stick around and keep us informed how its going and welcome to the forum. also i just noticed you are from VT you are closest to me here in RI... OK watch all the comments on how sorry tey all feel for you[;)]

Yeah, I'm not even sure where to start. [:D][;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

Yeah, I'm not even sure where to start. [:D][;)]
    see i spoiled it from the begining,,, go ahead let me have it I enjoy the fun[:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    This is my second bow. My first one was a darton ranger I got for free. So it is my first real bow. Buckeyboy how is the hunting down in RI?
    edited November -1
    This is my second bow. My first one was a darton ranger I got for free. So it is my first real bow. Buckeyboy how is the hunting down in RI?
    racer this is the one I got in Nov hunting is good but much tougher than when I travel

Picture011.jpg