In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Deer Contest Team standings

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
254-3/8 - Team 1- taco and dcso3009
50 - Team 2- davis shooting and Fannin
50 -Team 3- Headzilla and Thunderstick
158-7/8 - Team 4- surekill and hivoltg
0 - Team 5- Gagirl and fishermanben
113 - Team 6- buckey and bang250
50 - Team 7- Shoff and hsracer
0 - Team 8- ENOS and ladyhunter
50 - Team 9- Dirtyrat and Huntermag
173 - Team 10- Slash and 47studebaker
97 - Team 11- Suspension and Lmbhngr

Comments

• shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    can you put the names up? I don't know who is on which team.
  • LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bang...what is the rule on scoring a buck?? I assume we're using the P&Y method? I think a copy of the score sheet should be attached with the picture. Pictures don't always do the buck justice and I think everyone should be able to at least look at the numbers.
    Thx...
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lmbhngr
    Bang...what is the rule on scoring a buck?? I assume we're using the P&Y method? I think a copy of the score sheet should be attached with the picture. Pictures don't always do the buck justice and I think everyone should be able to at least look at the numbers.
    Thx...

I have a link in the pic thread for the scoring. I think, and could be wrong, but I think the only way we could attach a pic of the sheet is to print it and scan it. If anyone else knows of a different way to make it work I'm all ears, or eyes in this case. unless its a savable Doc.? not sure haven't tried that.
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For the record, I'm not opposed to putting up my numbers from my buck. BUT, I think that we're taking this "contest" too far. It's all in fun and (please correct me if I'm wrong) but it's only for bragging rights. My head is at the Taxidermist's and will be some time before I can post them. (I didn't keep a copy of the actal numbers only made note of the final score) I think that we can all be a pretty good judge of a score and tell if someone is "embelilshing" a score. I would say that the "honor system" is the best route for our contest. (granted, I would probably also want to see actual numbers if we were going for more than bragging rights.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    254-3/8 - Team 1- taco and dcso3009
    50 - Team 2- davis shooting and Fannin
    50 -Team 3- Headzilla and Thunderstick
    158-7/8 - Team 4- surekill and hivoltg
    0 - Team 5- Gagirl and fishermanben
    113 - Team 6- buckey and bang250
    50 - Team 7- Shoff and hsracer
    0 - Team 8- ENOS and ladyhunter
    50 - Team 9- Dirtyrat and Huntermag