In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

? for Taco

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
I was wanting to know how much trouble or $ it would be to change the cams on the Mathews LX I have for sale. I have a guy that is interested in it and it has 28" cams and he wants 30" cams. Thanks. Chief

Comments

• Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not Taco, but if I were in the market for new cams I would check that other auction site, or the AT classifieds. I have had good luck both places.

Update... I found a guy looking to trade a 30 for a 28... Also found another with a 28 for $50...
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have to be done in a bow press, if you don't have the right cam give me the info and i'll see what I have at the shop. Most shops will change cams either free or a very small fee.
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Thanks to both replys. I pretty sure I will see the guy tonight and pass on the info. If he is really interested and not blowing smoke I will let you know. Chief