In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

last weel 109 this week 226

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
yup Im a idiot and thought my bow was sighted in well last week a little shooting a little tweaking and im shooting like my old self again. If I didnt body shot my last 4 animals I prolly would have been in the high to mid 230s out of 300. My two great shot of the night strutting turkey right at me arrow hit right above the beard for a bullseye second best shot for me elk broad side with 2 trees and a branch in the way only shot is right off the end of the stick nailed the bulleye on that one

Comments

• dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good shooting Head... Must be that Vectrix. I too have been having some good shooting... 100 arrows today, 2 out of the 5 ring. More in the X than out too so things may finally be coming around for me.

As a side note... keep an eye on your timing. I figure I am nearing 2500 shots with the new bow and noticed the cable had stretched a lot. 8 twists later the cams were back in time. You would think that that far out of time I would feel it. Not the case. The bow feels even better now.