In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

value of compound bows

72tbone72tbone Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
i have two older pes bows one is a polaris the other is vulcan. they are around 12 years old still in good shape. what would be the value of thes bows?

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    zero, give them to some teenagers to have as their first bows.
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    zero, give them to some teenagers to have as their first bows.

Shoff there's tons of value to them if they get a teen involved in archery.[:p]
  • Options
    HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    Depending on where you are, there may be a youth organization that is looking for archery equipment (there are a couple down here). If you donate the bows, it will most likely be tax deductable.
    Otherwise, there is always E-Bay[:p]!
  • Options
    steveTsteveT Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    if you live in like philly or some place like that dont give them to young teens lol. the new thing will be holding up a quikie mart with a bow lmao. i would put them on ebay.
  • Options
    72tbone72tbone Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for all the info . Looks like i will be keeping them one fits my wife and she wonts to learn to shoot, and all four of my children are now shooting with me. The one bow i have left my cusin wonts so he can see if he would like bow hunting so they wont be sold. I do appreciate all of the replys[:D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Heres a pat on the back for gettin others into archery.