In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey.....

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
Gagirl, where did you go? Did I miss something? I haven't seen a post from you in a while and am getting a little concerned. Just wanting to know if everything is ok .
Chief.

Comments

• Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was wondering the same thing? WTH [?]
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Got a call about this post this morning. All is well.. better than well actually. I have been really busy with work/gym/hunting lately. Just dont have much time to check in here right now. Thanks for asking about me.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Glad all is well.
  • Options
    thunderstick82thunderstick82 Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice to hear from ya![:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear all is well. Just a little worried that you hadn't posted in a while. How did the hog hunting go on your friends ground.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Have the perfect set up right now. Saw over a dozen the last time I was out, but the one I wanted stayed behind some brush. I waited and it got too dark to shoot. I will be childless this weekend so I have a day moving stands and planting spring plots at my club and then hunting sat evening. Havent killed anything over 100 lbs. But I will say those 40 lb hogs do taste sweet! They are also lower in fat and higher in protein than farm raised pork so they fit in my diet well.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'd love to try some hog meat sometime. OK I know I just opened the door, so let er fly.......[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    I'd love to try some hog meat sometime. OK I know I just opened the door, so let er fly.......[:D]

I'm sure that there are a few members here that could introduce you to some.[:D]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

Come go hog huntin with me and Ben[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was expecting some perverted replies?

Maybe sometime, not sure when though?
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    taco...come on man....buddy....what the heck....I talk to you on the phone....were friends, I thought and here you go leavin me out of the fun....What's up man?????